Wednesday, December 18, 2013

GQ STYLE MANUAL \ GQ approached us to design and art direct a special issue of their magazine. The GQ Style Manual is a all-in-one reference for the well dressed man. Lacking advertisements and separated into chapters–the content of the Manual flows more like a book. We developed a grid that slices each spread into vertical segments of varying width.

This is one of my favorite pictures ever!
This is one of my favorite pictures ever!

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
GQ STYLE MANUAL \ GQ approached us to design and art direct a special issue of their magazine. The GQ Style Manual is a all-in-one reference for the well dressed man. Lacking advertisements and separated into chapters–the content of the Manual flows more like a book. We developed a grid that slices each spread into vertical segments of varying width.
GQ STYLE MANUAL \ GQ approached us to design and art direct a special issue of their magazine. The GQ Style Manual is a all-in-one reference for the well dressed man. Lacking advertisements and separated into chapters–the content of the Manual flows more like a book. We developed a grid that slices each spread into vertical segments of varying width.

Download whole gallery
When people ask me why I don’t have any tattoos I ask them “Would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari?”
When people ask me why I don’t have any tattoos I ask them “Would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari?”

Download whole gallery
wasn't sure if I should put this under design inspiration or bathroom remodel!
wasn't sure if I should put this under design inspiration or bathroom remodel!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment