Monday, December 23, 2013

i have been trying to pin this for two days... i think its funny cause my husbands name is James and we met on a blind date. im pretty sure i sent a text similar to this to my sister. haha

What are you doing man?
What are you doing man?

Download whole gallery
This makes me laugh so much. So funny, and sadly very true. Ha
This makes me laugh so much.  So funny, and sadly very true. Ha

Download whole gallery
i have been trying to pin this for two days... i think its funny cause my husbands name is James and we met on a blind date. im pretty sure i sent a text similar to this to my sister. haha
i have been trying to pin this for two days... i think its funny cause my husbands name is James and we met on a blind date. im pretty sure i sent a text similar to this to my sister. haha

Download whole gallery
Guy's retaking Girls photos ... too funny!
Guy's retaking Girls photos ... too funny!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment